You want to lose weight with the NutriBullet and we're here to show you how!
Here at NutriBullet, we emphasize healthy living over weight loss, but we understand that with weight loss comes increased cardiovascular health, increased energy, increased immune strength, increased self confidence and countless other benefits - so if you want to lose weight with the NutriBullet, listen up!
Start by using your NutriBlasts as meal replacements. If you have a NutriBlast in addition to your daily meals, you will begin adding calories to your daily intake, which is a no-no for your waist line!
I often substitute breakfast or lunch with a NutriBlast, which gives me the energy I need to get through the rest of my day.
Try starting with our 6 Week Transformation Plan - the perfect plan for NutriBullet newbies found right in your NutriBullet User Guide. It's a three phase plan (each 2 weeks long) that substitutes 1-2 NutriBlasts a day in place of a meal. Although it's not specifically a weight loss plan, it has shown countless people the basics of healthy eating, which has inevitably led to dropping pounds.
Looking for something tailored to your weight loss needs? Try our newest Slim-Down Transformation Plan - a 30 day meal plan of delicious, satisfying and deeply nourishing recipes to detoxify your system and rev up your body's fat-burning abilities.
These are specific plans that can help you lose weight - but remember, Blasting helps you take in an incredible amount of nutrients; you don't necessarily need a plan if you want to see weight loss.
Everyday recipes can help, too!
Use a variety of recipes - varying your whole foods can help speed up your weight loss in different ways, such as:
- satiating your appetite and reducing overall food consumption
- balancing your blood sugar levels
- boosting your metabolism so you can burn fat more quickly
Try the following super slimming and delicious NutriBlast recipes and remember: keep changing it up! Variety is the spice of life and the key to shedding pounds!
Remember the Basics
- Remain mindful of the total amount of calories in your NutriBlast and how that plays into your daily allotment.
- When Blasting, try using more veggies than fruit, or use low sugar fruits like berries that won't spike up your sugar levels.
- Finally, don't be scared of any whole food! Our bodies use healthy fats and protein, like those found in hemp seeds, a few almonds or walnuts or some cooked quinoa, to balance our bodies' metabolism and give us energy.
Want to learn more? The following articles may help you on your new weight loss journey.