“I’m in a rush to get the kids out the door for school!”
“Running late for a meeting, no time for a warm breakfast...”
"My job isn’t conducive to NutriBlasting.”
Excuses, excuses, we'll have none of that! I know you're busy, we all are, but who doesn’t have 7 minutes max to devote to improving their health?
Pre-Preparation at Home
There are several ways that you can cut back on the amount of time it takes to whip up a NutriBlast. When you have more time on your side, devote it to staging your produce, which will make it easier to compile a Blast when you're hungry.
- Prepackage one NutriBlast’s worth of ingredients into a Ziplock bag or container and store it in the refrigerator or freezer (if making several servings, use several bags). When you're ready to Blast, simply dump the goodies into the cup, add your liquid of choice and extract! Frozen pouches should be thawed slightly prior to use.
Thanks to Pat Hardeman for the photo!
- Why not go ahead and add your breakfast ingredients to the cup the night before or in the morning for your dinner Blast, twist on the stay-fresh lid and keep it chilled until you're ready to eat?
- If you don't have the luxury of carrying your base with you, then go ahead and make your NutriBlast. When stored properly (out of the light, in a cold environment such as the fridge, and sealed off from air) most nutrients will be retained. We recommend consuming your NutriBlast within 24 hours after extracting for maximum nutrition.
On the Road
I’ve noticed we have many Blasters who are constantly on the road or traveling via air.
- By plane: I recommend calling the TSA ahead of time to ask about their policy on bringing your NutriBullet with you as a carry-on. If it's not recommended, then pack it securely in your checked luggage.
- By car or truck: Sitting quietly in your back seat, the NutriBullet won’t take up much space and won’t tell you how to drive! Instead of resorting to convenience store processed foods, why not use a truck stop’s outlet to plug in and extract your pre-loaded NutriBlast? These pit stops aren’t known to be the most sanitary, so do any prep beforehand. Make sure to carry the produce in a cooler (or a compact minifridge if you have room in your truck!) to ensure the foods stay fresh and nutrient-dense. Don’t want to wait until the next rest stop? Most 18-wheelers can handle a high wattage power inverter. Sip in the comfort of your own home on wheels. When you find yourself running low on ingredients, pull into a grocer in the next town to replenish your supply.
- At the Hotel: Request a mini fridge for your hotel room and stock up on fresh produce and superboosts from a local store once you arrive. A healthy NutriBlast beats a continental breakfast any day.
At the Office
Those who work out of an office probably don't have the luxury of a fully stocked kitchen with fresh produce and boosts. However, most offices do have some sort of refrigeration. Instead of a heavy lunch, carry greens in a small bag and a couple of fruits, or Blast before leaving home. Carry your Blast or Blast ingredients in a lunch bag or cooler. Who knows, after your work colleagues see your health improve, they'll jump on board and may think about investing in their very own office NutriBullet!
What other excuses can I help fizzle? Let me know in the comments below! I want to see everyone supercharge their health! With the NutriBullet, I don’t see why anyone is having trouble finding time or a way!