I have a personal determination to help find a cure for Parkinson’s disease.
My grandmother passed away after battling the progression of this debilitating nervous system disorder. While it may not be a cure, mucuna pruriens, a rapidly growing vine that produces legumes, provides us with promising medicinal properties that may help.
Mucuna is the highest natural source of L-Dopa. L-Dopa is an amino acid neurotransmitter that converts directly into dopamine. When we lack L-dopa, the precursor to dopamine, Parkinson’s results. Mucuna has been shown to be safer and more effective for controlling Parkinson's disease than the pharmaceutical drugs Levodopa and Carbidopa.
Unprocessed mucuna bean powder is so powerful that doctors are also using it to help restore the mental clarity and elevate the mood of Parkinson's patients.
Like serotonin, dopamine “dopes up” our system so it can handle stress and calm our nervous system.
Other benefits of Mucuna:
• Alleviates long-standing stimulant abuse
• Helps regulate blood sugar levels
• Optimizes production of sex hormones and increases libido
• Improves adrenal and kidney health – builds Yang Jing energy in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
• Promotes deep sleep
• May reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass
• Improves skin
• Reduces cholesterol and blood lipids
• Strengthens the immune system
• Increases energy levels
Consult your health care practitioner if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking diabetes medications before taking this boost.
Watch David Wolfe explain more about this amazing powder: http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/Longevity-Warehouse-Mucuna-Pruriens-Extract-4-oz-p/mucunals4oz.htm