You want to know some of the best ways to lose weight with the NutriBullet, or your preferred smoothie maker, and we're here to show you how!
Here at NutriBullet, we emphasize healthy living over weight loss, but we understand that with weight loss comes increased cardiovascular health, increased energy, increased immune strength, increased self confidence and countless other benefits - so if you want to use weight loss smoothies to shed pounds, listen up!
Start by using your healthy smoothies as meal replacements. If you have a weight loss smoothie in addition to your daily meals, you will begin adding calories to your daily intake, which is a no-no for your waist line!
I often substitute breakfast with a delicious breakfast smoothie, which gives me the energy I need to get through the rest of my day.
Try starting with our 6 Week Transformation Plan - the perfect plan for NutriBullet newbies found right in your NutriBullet User Guide. It's a three phase plan (each 2 weeks long) that substitutes 1-2 smoothies a day in place of a meal. Although it's not specifically a weight loss plan, it has shown countless people the basics of healthy eating, which has inevitably led to dropping pounds.
Looking for a plan that is focused entirely on weight loss? Try our newest weight loss system - NutriBullet LEAN. Dietitians from the NutriBullet team worked together to create a complete plan focused on what we believe are the key features for successful weight loss. Learn more details about the LEAN plan and results users have seen at NutriBulletLEAN.com.
We understand that many people have busy, hectic lives that make it difficult to follow a strict weight loss plan. While the above plan and the NutriBullet itself are designed to help people with busy lives, if a full plan isn't for you, the below smoothie recipes and tips can help you start losing weight at your own pace.
Everyday weight loss smoothie recipes can help your body start burning fat!
Use a variety of smoothie recipes - varying your whole foods can help speed up your weight loss in different ways, such as:
- Satiating your appetite and reducing overall food consumption
(grapefruits, persimmons, greek yogurt and more)
- Balancing your blood sugar levels
(nopales, cinnamon, mixed berries and more)
- Boosting your metabolism so you can burn fat more quickly
(rutabagas, coconut, apple cider vinegar and more)
Try the following super slimming and delicious NutriBullet smoothie recipes and remember: keep changing it up! Variety is the spice of life and the key to shedding pounds.
Remember the Basics
- Remain mindful of the total amount of calories in your weight loss smoothie and how that plays into your daily allotment.
- When making your smoothie, try using more veggies than fruit, or use low sugar fruits like berries that won't spike up your sugar levels.
- Finally, don't be scared of any whole food! Our bodies use healthy fats and protein, like those found in hemp seeds, a few almonds or walnuts or some cooked quinoa, to balance our bodies' metabolism and give us energy.
Want to learn more? The following articles may help you on your new weight loss journey.