The NutriBullet exploded onto the market since it became available about a year and a half ago. It has to be more than the unique mechanics that differentiates it from other products on the market, because when I look around, it is everywhere. It’s on TV, in stores, at my family and friends' houses and is the topic of conversation in many health-related settings.
Just recently while walking through a casino, my husband and I observed the NutriBullet infomercial on all of the monitors. One of the blackjack dealers was fascinated and focused on the TV. She asked if we owned one and the spouse proudly informed her that not only do we own one, his wife was fortunate enough to have participated in the infomercial! Okay, I have to admit that I did enjoy my 5 minutes of fame, but what she really wanted to know was what made this machine so special and if the “claims” on the infomercial were accurate. Poor girl didn’t know what she got herself into with me and this topic!
I explained that I would have never taken part in the infomercial if the NutriBullet hadn’t made a major difference in my health. I also shared how it has helped me and many of my friends change our eating habits. Obviously after our discussion, she was excited about beginning her transition to a healthier lifestyle.
When I think about how using the NutriBullet has affected me and those close to me, it really is quite overwhelming and when I actually list the benefits on paper, it does explain why it's ending up in millions of households. Here’s the breakdown as it relates to me; what’s your breakdown of the benefits?
- Helped change my poor habits by helping me easily consume more fruits and vegetables.
- Increased my energy.
- Feeling of wellbeing.
- Healthier skin and nails.
- Accelerated my hair growth after chemotherapy.
- Reduced my cholesterol by 29 points!
- Reduced the inflammation in my body.
- Eliminated the need for an expensive prescription drug related to Ulcerative Colitis.
- Access to amazing current health-related information, articles and recipes on the NutriBulletblog.com and NutriLiving.com sites.
I'd love to hear how the NutriBullet has helped you in meeting or exceeding your health goals!