Counterfeit NutriBullet products — including counterfeit NutriBullet, NutriBullet RX, Baby Bullet, Veggie Bullet, Party Bullet, and Juice Bullet products — are cheaply made, are NOT covered by our warranty, and have NOT been certified by any regulatory body for safety. To make sure you are buying an authentic NutriBullet product, please purchase from NutriLiving.com or one of our authorized retailers.
Authorized retailers include: Macy's, Dillards, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Costco, Target, Kohl's
Signs of counterfeit
- Suspicious packaging: damaged, cheap packaging or labeling
- The box or unit is missing trademark registration symbols
If you purchased a counterfeit
- Contact us to report the unit.
- Contact the seller and try to return the item for a full refund.
- Call your credit card company and ask for an immediate chargeback or a reversal of charges.
- Report the counterfeit seller if you bought the item through an online marketplace like eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Walmart or Newegg.
- Monitor your credit card for suspicious activity. Many of these counterfeiters are phishing websites looking to steal personal information.
- Report counterfeit items to the FBI using their Internet Crime Complaint Center reporting form.
- Report counterfeit items to the IPR Center using their Referral Form.