- 1 Taza Semillas de chía
- 1 Cucharadita Superalimento de hojas limpiadoras
- 2 Cucharaditas Espirulina
- 2 Cucharadas Miel
- 4 Tazas Leche de almendras
In your NutriBullet Tall Cup, add 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon of honey, and the Cleansing Greens powder and blend until smooth. Pour into a small bowl and stir in ½ cup of chia seeds.
Rinse out the cup and repeat the same step for the blue algae.
Leave the chia puddings on the counter for 15 to 20 minutes to thicken, or store in the refrigerator to set for up to an hour.
Layer the chia puddings on top of one another in a glass bowl, or mason jar.
Top with any fruit, superfoods, or nut butter of your choice
- Top your pudding with frozen or fresh fruit, dried nuts and coconut!
- Blue algae can be in powder or pill form. If using the pill form, empty the content of the pills into your Tall Cup before blending.