- 2 Tazas Shredded Chicken Breast
- 2 Tazas Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Grandes Zanahorias
- 1 Mediano Aguacates
- ⅓ Taza Semillas de soja
- ½ Taza Rice Noodles
- ¼ Taza Uvas pasas
- ¼ Taza Anacardos
- 1 Cucharada Semillas de sésamo
- 2 Cucharadas Soy Sauce
- 2 Cucharadas Zumo de limón
- ⅓ Taza Cacahuetes
Whisk together ingredients for dressing (soy sauce, lemon juice, and peanut butter). In a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
Peel carrots and chop ends with a sharp knife, creating a flat surface. Place carrot in Veggie Bullet Spiralizer chute, centering the flat end of the carrot on the spiralizer blade. Spiralize and remove noodles from the unit.
In a large bowl, layer the ingredients for your salad.
Drizzle with the citrus peanut butter dressing and enjoy!
- For easy prep, use rotisserie chicken for the shredded chicken breast.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.