100% Fruit Recipes

1011 Views 11 replies
Scott B.

As a member of this amazing community, I am sure you have made some recipes yourself without following ones provided by NutriBullet.

So...

What are some of the recipes you have come up with yourself that are 100% Fruit?

I look forward to seeing what you come up with! 

-Scott

Okay, here is a fruit blend I've hand on a few occasions. I like.. White Peaches Pear or Pear Red Grapes another is Pineapple Orange Peach or Orange Peach Banana
Love these simple combos Joseph! Thanks for sharing! :-)
My pleasure Scott! The pear ones are very light and refreshing, espcially over ice on a hot Summer day.
I agree. I get carried away thinking there has to be so many varieties of ingredients in each of my Blasts, that I forget it sometimes is a nice alternative to keep things SIMPLE!
I have never tried drinking my blasts over ice...What a great idea! Isn't it amazing how the simplest tweaks to a drink make all the difference!?
I am new with nutribullet and had a question. I have nerve damage on the right side of my face check and behind the eye area. What would be a good drink to help with the pain?
cdisilva wrote: I am new with nutribullet and had a question. I have nerve damage on the right side of my face check and behind the eye area. What would be a good drink to help with the pain?
Making sure you get a good balance of foods high in B Vitamins can help support healthy nerve function. Include foods like raw oats, beans, spinach, peas, broccoli, flax seeds, walnuts, avocados, spirulina and chlorella in you Blasts. Here are some great recipes: http://www.nutriliving.com/recipes/whirled-peas, http://www.nutriliving.com/recipes/swanks-ms-tonic
My first smoothy this morning, I cut up strawberries, rasberries, blueberries, pineapple, and cherries. Added water and blended. It was very good. I am slowing going to start adding spinach and chia seeds. I am not much on veggies so if I can get them in there without tasting them I am all for it.
I tried to make plain orange juice. Just put in an orange with nothing else. It came out foamy with no taste. Any suggestions on how to make plain fruit juice or should I stick with a orange juice squeezer?
Royprince wrote: I tried to make plain orange juice. Just put in an orange with nothing else. It came out foamy with no taste. Any suggestions on how to make plain fruit juice or should I stick with a orange juice squeezer?
Since the NutriBullet is not a juicer it's difficult to make that fresh squeezed OJ you are used to. Maybe try a Blast recipe that mostly includes orange foods....oranges, carrots, mango (and sneak in some leafy greens if you can) and water! With the NutriBullet you need to add a liquid to help it blend smoothly. Try to avoid adding fruit juice as this just adds more sugar without the fiber.
Okay thanks. I'll give it a try. I won't be adding fruit juice. I don't drink that stuff or pop. Before the blasts I just drank water, a little organic milk, & freshly squeezed organic orange juice.