3 Day Spring Cleanse Shopping List

13680 Views 90 replies
Nutri B.
Joined: 10/02/2012

Here are all the things you need to take part in our 3 Day Spring Cleanse, coming up this Monday, April 29, 2013. Print it out and take it with you to do your grocery shopping and come back every day as we update you with the latest information about the cleanse. 

 

Happy Cleansing!

-NutriBullet Team

 

Click here for the printable version!

 

recipes to go with this list?
Yes now all we need is the recipe...help
Not sure how this works... Will you guys give daily recipes?
Need recipes.. and I cannot eat Kiwi.. and do not like mint.... so hopefully that will not mess this up!!
What if allergies prevent us from a couple of items on the list?? Kiwi and Walnuts are a NO for me.
I need the receipes today to print.
Is this shopping list for the first day of the cleanse only and there will be updates with a new list for the second and third days? OR, and hopefully, is the the shopping list for the entire three-day cleanse program?
What's the Epsom Salt for??
Please post recipes sooner than later....:)
Where is the recipes???
This is very exciting. I love all the ingredients on the list and use most of them now. Will be looking on Sunday for the recipes. Blast on everyone!!
maincajm wrote: recipes to go with this list?
We'll be posting the entire plan including the recipes on Sunday, just in time for your first Blast on Monday morning. No worries, you've got all the ingredients ready to go!
Ellwoodsmom wrote: What's the Epsom Salt for??
Epsom salt will be used for an evening Epsom salt bath to help draw out those toxins and help calm and de-stress you before a rejuvenating night's sleep!
kjh1009 wrote: Is this shopping list for the first day of the cleanse only and there will be updates with a new list for the second and third days? OR, and hopefully, is the the shopping list for the entire three-day cleanse program?
We've got you covered for the full 3-day plan! Just one shopping trip and all you will need is listed here :)
Rychedelic wrote: What if allergies prevent us from a couple of items on the list?? Kiwi and Walnuts are a NO for me.
You can use orange or mango in place of the kiwi if you'd like. For the walnuts, if you can sub in another nut, then almonds would be nice. If no nuts are safe, then try some seeds like hemp, chia, sunflower, or pumpkin.
Caryl wrote: Need recipes.. and I cannot eat Kiwi.. and do not like mint.... so hopefully that will not mess this up!!
Sub in some mango or orange in place of the kiwi if those are suitable for you. Feel free to just omit the mint or if you want to put in some cinnamon to replace it, then that's a tasty option too.
p0kergir1 wrote: Not sure how this works... Will you guys give daily recipes?
We will post the entire plan including recipes in this forum on Sunday. As long as you have the ingredients, you'll be good to go :)
maehornlis wrote: Yes now all we need is the recipe...help
Recipes will be posted on Sunday. We want to do this as a group...no head starts :) Come back Sunday to see the plan and recipes. As long as you have these ingredients, you'll be good to go!
Thanx for the reply! One moreThanx for the reply! One more question, is the list for one person or enough for 2 people?
Rychedelic wrote: Thanx for the reply! One more question, is the list for one person or enough for 2 people?
There will be some ingredients that can be shared like most of the boosts, but the veggies, fruits and liquid are for one person. Double them if you wish to have a partner!
Excited to start!!
Can wait to start I have my hubby doing this with me!!!
The welcome to the cleanse post is unavailable. I am new to this and need more info but super excited to give it a try :) I just don't have permission to view yet :)
You aren't the only one not able to view it.. I can get the shopping list but not the information about the 3 day cleanse itself.. it does say click on sunday so maybe they will have it back up and functioning then...
ksultzbaugh wrote: The welcome to the cleanse post is unavailable. I am new to this and need more info but super excited to give it a try :) I just don't have permission to view yet :)
Be sure that you are logged in. We'll post the entire plan tomorrow (Sunday)! As long as you have the ingredients, you'll be good to go. The basic idea is that you'll have 5 NutriBlasts each day, each about 3 hours apart. There is also a Move component and a detoxifying Epsom Salt soak in the bathtub each night to help you relax and draw out toxins. The Blasts are filled with detoxifying nutrients and all taste great! We look forward to cleansing with you :)
this is for the entire three days!
kjh1009 wrote: Is this shopping list for the first day of the cleanse only and there will be updates with a new list for the second and third days? OR, and hopefully, is the the shopping list for the entire three-day cleanse program?
This is for the entire 3 days!
I work days so am curious how I am supposed to blast 5 times! Can you make them in advance and refrigerate? Will they seperate? Anyone ever done this?
it is now sunday the 28th still no link opened up for the cleanse itself... do I go buy the extra supplies hoping it will appear or not?? Million dollar question?
ev5498045 wrote: it is now sunday the 28th still no link opened up for the cleanse itself... do I go buy the extra supplies hoping it will appear or not?? Million dollar question?
I don't blame you, when I shop...I have a plan, in the form of recipes! and this being all electronic, its just too iffy, to shop without recipes for the food/supplies that I buy! Nancy
Yes, What's going on? I'm also patiently waiting or not * I want to also go shopping.
Most of us likely do work. Depending on the recipes my single drink blender ( not NB) might do the trick, otherwise I plan on taking my NB to work for the 3 days.
Still waiting for the recipes for the cleanse. When are you guys going to post it. ?
It IS Sunday and still can't get recipes. What's UP??
I can't make 3 of these blasts while at work. Plus, I am guessing this will require many trips to the bathroom (if you know what I mean). I have printed the shopping list and will print out the recipes but will have to wait for a long week-end to accomplish this! Good luck everyone!
I make mine the night before often and put them in the fridge, I've never had one separate.
Most of us likely do work. Depending on the recipes my single drink blender at work ( not NB) might do the trick, otherwise I plan on taking my NB to work for the 3 days.
I have all my ingredients... waiting patiently for recipes! I always make my blasts the night before I have to work. I usually add a little more water than I do with freshly made ones! Good luck everyone :)
I have all the ingredients, and I would like to prep as much and as early as possible, please post the recipes as soon as possible. Thank you.
5 a day !!! We need recipes ASAP! I have to make torrmorrow today! Please post!! We are all ready!
I agree with you. Haven't decided whether or not to start on Monday or not. Not sure if a cleanse and having to go to work mix! Still excited though and can't wait to get started whatever decision I make. BTW - Still waiting on the recipes!!
Not able to view the thread that has the recipes. Says unavailable or I don't have permission to view. But others can apparently because there are reply posts. Please correct.
This is aggrivating. Get it together!
Yea, I haven't either this is really frustrating!
Yea, I haven't either this is really frustrating!
Thought that the recipes were suppose to be posted today. I wanted to shop early today. Is this really going to happen. Is anyone else thinking the same thing? What's going on? I work early and wanted to get a little prepared for this cleansing tomorrow. Also wanted to know a little more so I can see if I really will be able to do this. I don't want to go and spend a lot on items that I truly don't use all the time.
I spent $70 on supplies at Whole Foods yesterday in preparation for this cleanse, I was very excited, still can't access the recipes to prep, now I am simply frustrated!
Shopping done but cant view the recipes...
"Not able to view the thread that has the recipes. Says unavailable or I don't have permission to view. But others can apparently because there are reply posts. Please correct." Same here. SUPER FRUSTRATING. Logging out and in, closing browser - nothing helps!
There is a way to view page 2, that's why you can see replies. But there's nothing on recipes yet. I've been checking since this morning
Good to know I thought I was on the notty list and was the only one that didn't permission.
It's SUNDAY, we all want the recipes please!! I would like to get my fruit/veg prepped before dinner and relax for the evening. We wake up at 4:30am, I don't want to be up late prepping. Thanx
I am headed to work now I am hoping it will all be here when I get home. This is a little disappointing that things aren't better organized than this.
I can't view the post for the recipes. I get this message: Content Unavailable The page you requested is currently unavailable. The link may have expired or you may not have permission to view this page. Would like to start this tomorrow....please help! Thanks
The recipes will be up within the hour! We greatly apologize for leaving you all in suspense, especially you East Coasters who go to bed earlier than us. This Cleanse IS going to happen and you won't have to do much prep work at all. Let us know how your first day goes tomorrow. Good Luck to all :)
I am getting the same message. :(
Still not able to view recipes. Page says "content unavailable". Please help.
Am still not able to find them. It is seven here in florida.
kbolger wrote: Still not able to view recipes. Page says "content unavailable". Please help.
They're up! Here you go :) https://nutriliving-images.imgix.net/documents/pdf/NL_Spring_Cleanse.pdf
alkfak1545 wrote: Am still not able to find them. It is seven here in florida.
Here you go! They're up :) https://nutriliving-images.imgix.net/documents/pdf/NL_Spring_Cleanse.pdf
NutriBullet wrote:

Here are all the things you need to take part in our 3 Day Spring Cleanse, coming up this Monday, April 29, 2013. Print it out and take it with you to do your grocery shopping and come back every day as we update you with the latest information about the cleanse. 

 

Happy Cleansing!

-NutriBullet Team

 

Click here for the printable version!

My husband is a type 1 diabetic and completely insulin dependent. How would this work for him? Would more calories be needed?
Yeah I am finally able to print the Cleanse now its too late and I do not have everything on the Cleanse but thats ok going to start anyway and will do it totally when I am able to purchase everything. Thanks
Are these recipes for the large or the small cup, or does it really matter?
Ashley wrote: My husband is a type 1 diabetic and completely insulin dependent. How would this work for him? Would more calories be needed?
I would suggest starting a bit later and making sure he gets clearance from his endocrinologist. While it is not off limits, he would need to closely monitor his blood sugar and adjust insulin dosages if necessary. Extra NutriBlasts may or may not be necessary depending on how his body reacts to these. There are Blasts every 3 hours, however some have more calories/carbs than others. Please show the cleanse to his Dr. and get his/her approval first. Thank you!
stkuhn wrote: Are these recipes for the large or the small cup, or does it really matter?
The cleanse recipes are all for the tall cup! You'll be glad you have more to drink :)
Hi Krista Haynes, Have aHi Krista Haynes, Have a quick question. I wanted to do this 3day cleanse and got all ingredients from shopping list. Few things concern me: 1. 1pm and 4pm also has Nutibullet juices 2. I go to work by 9:30 am I can have 6am tea, 7am juice and 10am juice but not no.1 I mentioned afternoon meals like in juice form 3. Can I just pack them before and eat all of them RAW instead of JUICE??? I am sure they will go bad by 1pm and 4pm if I make juice ahead of time in the morning. Please let me know. Thanks waiting for you reply.
hpucchakayala wrote: Hi Krista Haynes, Have a quick question. I wanted to do this 3day cleanse and got all ingredients from shopping list. Few things concern me: 1. 1pm and 4pm also has Nutibullet juices 2. I go to work by 9:30 am I can have 6am tea, 7am juice and 10am juice but not no.1 I mentioned afternoon meals like in juice form 3. Can I just pack them before and eat all of them RAW instead of JUICE??? I am sure they will go bad by 1pm and 4pm if I make juice ahead of time in the morning. Please let me know. Thanks waiting for you reply.
Do you have access to a fridge? If you do, you can keep them sealed tight and in a cold, dark fridge and they should be fine by 1 and 4 - just give it a good shake before drinking. If you can bring your Bullet with you to work, then you're golden :) You could also eat the ingredients separately at 1pm and then make a salad out of the 4pm Blast, but I'm not sure that would fill you up as much. You could also do a modified cleanse...have your morning tea, NutriBlasts at 7am and 10am, then eat a healthy lunch of your choice (a "clean" meal with no animal protein, wheat/gluten, added sugar, caffeine, or dairy) and then have the final Blast of the day when you get home. Hopefully that helps you find a way to join us!!
Thanks a lot for the reply! May be Day 1, I would definitely try pre-packing my blasts in the morning for 10am, 1pm, and 4pm and keep them in my office fridge and see how that works. Just curios if I do a modified cleanse, I am vegetarian what kind of CLEAN meal would you suggest ? I normally eat 1. cooked quinoa with tofu and broccoli 2. cooked brown rice with tofu and vegetables (spinach, bell peppers) But I vote for making bullets early morning. Thanks.
Thanks a lot for the reply! May be Day 1, I would definitely try pre-packing my blasts in the morning for 10am, 1pm, and 4pm and keep them in my office fridge and see how that works. Just curios if I do a modified cleanse, I am vegetarian what kind of CLEAN meal would you suggest ? I normally eat 1. cooked quinoa with tofu and broccoli 2. cooked brown rice with tofu and vegetables (spinach, bell peppers) But I vote for making bullets early morning. Thanks.
hpucchakayala wrote: Thanks a lot for the reply! May be Day 1, I would definitely try pre-packing my blasts in the morning for 10am, 1pm, and 4pm and keep them in my office fridge and see how that works. Just curios if I do a modified cleanse, I am vegetarian what kind of CLEAN meal would you suggest ? I normally eat 1. cooked quinoa with tofu and broccoli 2. cooked brown rice with tofu and vegetables (spinach, bell peppers) But I vote for making bullets early morning. Thanks.
Those are perfectly acceptable meals. I'd sub out the tofu and add more veggies. Protein takes a bit longer to digest and we want our digestive system to rest as much as possible these three days. Let me know how the Blasting goes and what you decide to do :) Good luck!
Was excited to start but this plan assumes that you are either a stay at home person or have access to a nutribullet at work. For the amount of work involved, it might be best to just follow the basic or super cleanse recipes nutribullet posted at the beginning of January. At least this was manageable. More thought should have been put in this to make it portable so that one can complete the three days.
matlockmom wrote: Was excited to start but this plan assumes that you are either a stay at home person or have access to a nutribullet at work. For the amount of work involved, it might be best to just follow the basic or super cleanse recipes nutribullet posted at the beginning of January. At least this was manageable. More thought should have been put in this to make it portable so that one can complete the three days.
We understand this may not be manageable for everyone. However, many of our NutriBlasters either Blast at work or do so in the morning and take it with them. If stored in the fridge and tightly sealed, the NutriBlast will be fine to consume at the times indicated.
Sorry Krista, there is so much enthusiasm for this, and technology seems to be fighting the Cleanse! Shopping list is there, but recipes and overview still M.I.A.--- links are there, but they don't work. I may be the 90th person to let you know--- this is the dark side of being so inspirational, huh!
Bobbie wrote: Sorry Krista, there is so much enthusiasm for this, and technology seems to be fighting the Cleanse! Shopping list is there, but recipes and overview still M.I.A.--- links are there, but they don't work. I may be the 90th person to let you know--- this is the dark side of being so inspirational, huh!
For those of you who cannot access the PDF file, here is Day 1. Let me know if you are still having trouble and I'll post Day 2 in this manner as well. Thanks! DAY 1 (Monday) BLAST Upon Waking Ginger Tea • 1 cup hot water • ¼” fresh ginger or 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar • Squeeze of a lemon 7am (or within 1 hour of waking) Lime Kiwi Blast • 1 cup spinach • 1 kiwi (peel removed) • 1 medium pear • 1/4 lime • 1 tsp raw honey (optional) • A few ice cubes • Water to MAX line Calories: 155 10am (or 3 hours after previous Blast) Berry-Citrus-Ginger Blast • 1 cup spinach • 1/2 orange • 1 cup mixed berries • Small 1/2 inch chunk fresh ginger • Coconut water to MAX line • 1/2 tsp turmeric (optional) Calories: 180 1pm (or 3 hours after previous Blast) NutMint Delight • 15 raw walnuts • 1/2 banana • 1/2 cup frozen mango - 3-5 fresh mint leaves - Unsweetened vanilla almond milk to the max line Calories: 310 4pm (or 3 hours after previous Blast) Tomato Toddie • 1 cup spinach • 1 tomato • 1 medium carrot • 1/4 cup fresh parsley - 1/2 small beet - 1/2 celery stick - water to the max line Calories: 72 7pm (or 3 hours after previous Blast) Liver Lover • 1 cup spinach • 1/2 small beet (raw or steamed) • 1/2 cup honeydew • 1/4 cup sliced cucumber • 1/2 cup mixed berries - 10 walnuts - dash of cinnamon - 1/2" ginger - water to the max line Calories: 210 TOTAL DAILY CALORIES: 927
Bobbie wrote: Sorry Krista, there is so much enthusiasm for this, and technology seems to be fighting the Cleanse! Shopping list is there, but recipes and overview still M.I.A.--- links are there, but they don't work. I may be the 90th person to let you know--- this is the dark side of being so inspirational, huh!
Yup, for those who cannot access the PDF, I typed out the recipes for Day 1 in the comments section of this post. I am able to download the PDF on my computer here at home so not sure what the problem is. Hopefully this helps those who cannot. http://www.nutriliving.com/forums/topics/nutriliving-spring-cleanse
PDF worked for me. I was able to open with my iPhone. This is great, thank you!!
Hubby and I are really interested in this cleanse, when will the rest of the information be available?
ronniecarp wrote: Hubby and I are really interested in this cleanse, when will the rest of the information be available?
The plan is up. You can download it at this link here: http://www.nutriliving.com/forums/topics/nutriliving-spring-cleanse If you are having trouble with the PDF, I typed out the recipes in the comments section.
Krista Haynes wrote: [quote=kbolger]Still not able to view recipes. Page says "content unavailable". Please help.
They're up! Here you go :) https://nutriliving-images.imgix.net/documents/pdf/NL_Spring_Cleanse.pdf[/quote] thank god this link finally worked!
Thank you so much. I am definately excited and looking forward to doing this. Hope to hear from others on how it's going throughout this cleanse. GOOD LUCK *
That was my question. Thanks for the answer!
I was wondering if your allowed to have a cup a black coffee a day or if that ruins the detox.
Bitty wrote: I was wondering if your allowed to have a cup a black coffee a day or if that ruins the detox.
Sorry, no coffee while cleansing! Good Question. Drink plenty of fluids (mostly water) between meals, feel free to make some non-caffeine herbal tea, some water with lemon, or some coconut water.
Huh
I figured, thanks for the suggestions :)
I am new to Nutriliving. I'm really excited. I was just browsing some of the posts and I came across the 3-day Spring Cleanse. Not quite ready but I do have a question. I want to know if it's ok for me to drink the Ginger Tea when I first get up in the morning, go walk and then have a nutri-blast drink on my way to work? Thanks!
kimbo wrote: I am new to Nutriliving. I'm really excited. I was just browsing some of the posts and I came across the 3-day Spring Cleanse. Not quite ready but I do have a question. I want to know if it's ok for me to drink the Ginger Tea when I first get up in the morning, go walk and then have a nutri-blast drink on my way to work? Thanks!
Absolutely! Warm ginger and even lemon water is a great way to prep and cleanse your digestive tract.
About the beets on the list - is that raw beets? Or the cooked ones you get in packages at the store? I know this is a very late question, but I'm new and will probably try the cleanse on my own soon.
mccosco wrote: About the beets on the list - is that raw beets? Or the cooked ones you get in packages at the store? I know this is a very late question, but I'm new and will probably try the cleanse on my own soon.
You can use raw or cooked, they both taste great!
NutriBullet wrote: Here are all the things you need to take part in our 3 Day Spring Cleanse, coming up this Monday, April 29, 2013. Print it out and take it with you to do your grocery shopping and come back every day as we update you with the latest information about the cleanse.    Happy Cleansing! -NutriBullet Team   Click here for the printable version!  
This shopping list is not working for me? can someone provide it as text?