Getting Started

1509 Views 8 replies
nicole a.
Joined: 8/04/2013

Hello NB buddies... I am just getting started with my NB, can anyone recommend some yummy recipes with kale for my first blast?

ntaylor143 wrote:

Hello NB buddies... I am just getting started with my NB, can anyone recommend some yummy recipes with kale for my first blast?

Welcome to the NB family! Check out these awesome recipes: http://www.nutriliving.com/recipes/life-boost-blast http://www.nutriliving.com/recipes/i-can-see-clearly-now http://www.nutriliving.com/recipes/superfood-super-blast
another new couple here.... on the cleanse plans I see a lot of soups, but in 4 or even 8 serving recipe sizes. Can we freeze the remaining and reheat another day?
Hello - I have been making blasts for just over a week now, I am looking at starting to drink a second one each day. The problem is that I work about 14-16 hours most days and so my nutribullet will be at home for lunch or for dinner. Is it ok to make a second blast in the morning and take it with me to have for lunch? Or is there some other alternative? I don't have an office I could keep another nutribullet in to make them fresh. Help please :0)
DocRoxy wrote: another new couple here.... on the cleanse plans I see a lot of soups, but in 4 or even 8 serving recipe sizes. Can we freeze the remaining and reheat another day?
Absolutely!!
JLiddick03 wrote: Hello - I have been making blasts for just over a week now, I am looking at starting to drink a second one each day. The problem is that I work about 14-16 hours most days and so my nutribullet will be at home for lunch or for dinner. Is it ok to make a second blast in the morning and take it with me to have for lunch? Or is there some other alternative? I don't have an office I could keep another nutribullet in to make them fresh. Help please :0)
Check out FAQ #15! http://nutribulletblog.com/faq/
Can I find recipes for "charlie Horses" or leg cramps somewhere? Thanks
tennissr2003 wrote: Can I find recipes for "charlie Horses" or leg cramps somewhere? Thanks
This can be related to several factors. I would first try including foods that are high in magnesium. This can help with muscle function and leg cramps. Include foods like spinach, kale, chard, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, lentils, edamame, avocado, bananas, figs and cacoa. Using foods that are high in potassium can also help, try: kiwis, sweet potatoes, bananas, dandelion greens, dark leafy greens, dried apricots and baked squash. Here is a great recipe: ½ Tall Cup Collard Greens, ½ Avocado, 1/2 frozen banana, ½ cup(s) Cherries (pitted), 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds, Coconut water to MAX LINE Here is an article that you can read as well: http://www.nutriliving.com/blog/muscle-cramps-and-pickle-juice
Thank you Sarah. I do use some of those items but will include more and perhaps try later in the day or evening as I get them during the night. Will also try your recipe and look at the site. Thanks again!