Going green into 2015

1222 Views 5 replies
Knuxs7
Hello fellow NB fans! This year I decided to start being more green, I rode to work on my bike during the summer and brought loads of new house plants for the home (must have close to half on this list now! http://www.ourhouseplants.com/plants-hub ). I found things seemed so much better, maybe it was being outside more with the riding and exercise, or the better air quality inside my home from all the house plants! I knew deep down though I needed to address my diet and the NB looked perfect! It arrived at Christmas and know its early days but I can see it making a huge difference. Primarily because of how it can be incorporated into everyday life, I've had a wider selection of veggies and fruit in the last few days than I've had in the entire month of December. It makes eating healthy easy and simple. It opens your eyes to a new way to eat. Its fantastic!!
I got a nutribullet too. Can't wait to go to the grocery store.
The NB is a game-changer for sure! I can't stop raving about it to my friends and family, and finally got my mom to try a blast on Christmas morning which she was hesitant because it was bright green. She was surprised at how much you can actually get into the cup,and when she tried it the first thing she said was "WOW, this is really good. You can't taste the spinach!" The next day she bought her own NB and I couldn't be happier :)
I had stage 4 cancer 5 yrs ago. The doctors told me that I had an 18 % chance of beating this cancer and something told me that I wasn't ready die as of yet, I was 65 yrs. old at that time I am now 70 yrs young. After I got out of the hospital I went home got on my computer because I needed to find out why that 18 % of people lived through that kind of cancer. I did a lot of research and I found out that people had about 98 % chance of beating any kind of cancer if they ate raw vegetables Mostly, I don't eat any sugar, carbohydrates and no meat, after 2 wks of treatment I asked the doctor if they would please take another cat scan she didn't want to but I bagged and pleaded with her. I told her that I felt something was going inside my body and she finally agreed. When the cat scan came back she was amazed and couldn't believe the results. She said my cancer was 50 % gone. I asked her if they did any research on people that lives through kind of cancer she told me the only research is on what kind of drugs help cancer. The drug companies don't want people to know anything but there damm drugs, they think that people are stupid but there are more and more people catching on.
I just received my NB as a Christmas gift for myself. I have already started using it and love the variety of recipes. I have yet to find that favorite that I can't do without. If you have any suggestions as to a great tasting recipe please let me know.
Hi all, could you tell me if your NB have any parts broken after 3 years?