Moving form the US to the UK-- Want to keep my NutriBullet

823 Views 1 replies
Anna L.
Joined: 3/26/2017
Hello! I will be moving to the United Kingdom from the US for about a year (graduate school). The only thing with a plug-in I'm not replacing for that year is my NutriBullet. I need to find a good converter that won't fry my NutriBullet and at the same time will allow it to run optimally. I use it every day! Please share your recommendations.

Hi Anna, we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We do not recommend using converters for the NutriBullet. Please visit the link below for your local authorized distributor in the UK.
Thank you.