Problems with the iPhone app
1. The most glaring is how poorly are the ingredients alphabetized. It's almost useless.
2. There's no way to view your 'favorite' recipes separately, so I'm not sure what the purpose is of choosing 'favorites' at all.
3. Sometimes the 'search by ingredient' option doesn't actually present options which contain the actual ingredient for which you've chosen to search
4. There's no way to search by name. So if you want to go back to a recipe you enjoyed, you have to do so using the same method by which you found it - if you can remember it (search by category, search by ingredient, etc.).
5. It's also just really buggy - often freezing on launch, or during a search.
That said, the recipes are great and I'm glad to have them at least.