Time to meet my goals and not give up in 2015..need supporters!

768 Views 6 replies
Alicia N.
Hello! I am 26 years old! I am married a wonderful Husband of 8 years. We both are going to be using the Nutribullet rx. It just came in the mail yesterday! Tonight, we are going to go grocery shopping for veggies. I don't want to get too excited and buy a bunch of stuff so on here researching. My health concerns are I have PCOS and do not ovulate as a result, the 7 years we have been trying for a baby has resulted in no baby. I have high blood pressure. I am overweight. I feel tired all the time and am insulin resistant. I hope to replace one or two of my meals with this. My husband, Jeremiah, his only health concerns are a little overweight, heart palpitations, Triglycerides are a little elevated, and anxiety. We both have anxiety and sometimes depression. Cry for help! I REALLY need help or I'm going to never accomplish my lifetime goal of having a baby. I need supportive people that will stick with me through this journey! I guess day one for us will be on Friday! We are going to start exercising too.
needlife2change wrote: Hello! I am 26 years old! I am married a wonderful Husband of 8 years. We both are going to be using the Nutribullet rx. It just came in the mail yesterday! Tonight, we are going to go grocery shopping for veggies. I don't want to get too excited and buy a bunch of stuff so on here researching. My health concerns are I have PCOS and do not ovulate as a result, the 7 years we have been trying for a baby has resulted in no baby. I have high blood pressure. I am overweight. I feel tired all the time and am insulin resistant. I hope to replace one or two of my meals with this. My husband, Jeremiah, his only health concerns are a little overweight, heart palpitations, Triglycerides are a little elevated, and anxiety. We both have anxiety and sometimes depression. Cry for help! I REALLY need help or I'm going to never accomplish my lifetime goal of having a baby. I need supportive people that will stick with me through this journey! I guess day one for us will be on Friday! We are going to start exercising too.
You are in the right place! Congrats on your journey to health and welcome to the NB family.
Best wishes to you both!needlife2change wrote: Hello! I am 26 years old! I am married a wonderful Husband of 8 years. We both are going to be using the Nutribullet rx. It just came in the mail yesterday! Tonight, we are going to go grocery shopping for veggies. I don't want to get too excited and buy a bunch of stuff so on here researching. My health concerns are I have PCOS and do not ovulate as a result, the 7 years we have been trying for a baby has resulted in no baby. I have high blood pressure. I am overweight. I feel tired all the time and am insulin resistant. I hope to replace one or two of my meals with this. My husband, Jeremiah, his only health concerns are a little overweight, heart palpitations, Triglycerides are a little elevated, and anxiety. We both have anxiety and sometimes depression. Cry for help! I REALLY need help or I'm going to never accomplish my lifetime goal of having a baby. I need supportive people that will stick with me through this journey! I guess day one for us will be on Friday! We are going to start exercising too.
Best wishes to you both!
Just got my NBrx today!! Now gotta get groceries LOL ... Hopefully this will be a positive change for 2015 in my 62 year old LiFe!! I had lost 70 lbs BUT have now put on about 40+ YIKES ... I'm hopeful this site will lend some support :D Happy Juicing AND SouPinG!!! YaY
Good luck girl!!! this is a giant leap to health and well being...congrats.
Good luck! It's heartbreaking to see weight come back on after you worked so hard to get it off!! Don't give up!!!