Now that your body is clean, how about your environment?
It’s not Spring, but let’s do some cleaning to ensure you don’t pick up anything from your surroundings! Extra points if you did this before the cleanse started…
- De-clutter your home
- Dust, sweep, wipe, scrub and mop
- Discard any unused items and donate them to someone who would cherish them
- Look at your beauty products…is your lotion loaded with chemicals? How about your make-up? Your skin is a large sponge that soaks up what is applied to it topically too. Consider more natural alternatives!
- Check your plastic containers…if they contain BPA, toss them – or even better, switch them out with glass.
- Toxic conversation is often overlooked. Surround yourself with positive people and avoid those who bring you down.
What are some areas you’ve cleansed other than your body?