I have been tentatively diagnosed with a severe allergy to Sulfites.........AKA preservatives and also naturally occuring in some foods. The measurements are based on parts per million (ppm). It appears I do not react until the ppm are at 75 -100 percent. Since there is not a definitive test for this allergen, we are guessing here. However, by watching what I eat and reading food labels, I have been able to stay out of the ER and have not had to use my Epi-pen. I also am on several medications to help prevent a reaction. I said all this to ask: How can I be sure the package of Superfood is ok to use??? Are they sulfite free to your knowledge?? Please respond as I am anxious to try them.........................Thank You, Connie H.