Nutri Bullet 900 leaking issue

15347 Views 5 replies
Anja G.

Hello:

I bought the Nutri Bullet 900 the other day, used it 10 times and it started to leak. Yes I make sure I only go half with Greens and Fruit, add water to the line, make sure its closed right etc.... then i start blend and it leaks. Yesterday morning it leaked so bad, that it actually went in the machine itself.

Went to Target yesteday, exchanged it, and it is happening to the new machine too. Am I doing something wrong ? Is this happening to anyone else ?

Thanks

Mosela wrote:

Hello:

I bought the Nutri Bullet 900 the other day, used it 10 times and it started to leak. Yes I make sure I only go half with Greens and Fruit, add water to the line, make sure its closed right etc.... then i start blend and it leaks. Yesterday morning it leaked so bad, that it actually went in the machine itself.

Went to Target yesteday, exchanged it, and it is happening to the new machine too. Am I doing something wrong ? Is this happening to anyone else ?

Thanks

I would suggest contacting customer service: 1-855-346-8874
Mosela wrote:

Hello:

Thanks

...I recently upgraded from the 600 to the 900. I was experiencing the same issue..till I realized: When you align the little nob on the cup to the indentation in the machine itself..if you twist the cup just a slight amount to the left, the cup seems to lock into the machine. Remove your hands from the cup and let it run, instead of holding onto the cup.
Same problems after upgrading. I managed a perfect blast today and the difference was less water for me, will see again tomorrow. I think the bigger cup in combination with a more powerful motor means it needs more space in the cup? I'm trying to use the same amount of ingredients every time to see if that helps. Funny thing was I was fine the first few months, then recently started having overflow issues.
I have the same issue. I just opened a new Nutribullet 900 and made a smoothie that leaked almost immediately. This is the 4th or 5th (I have exchanged each hoping this was a fluke). I don't overfill, I have the blade screwed on tightly, I have everything lined up properly and once I lock in the glass, and it starts blending, I don't hold. I just let it go. I also don't run too long. Each time it starts to leak, I take off the base and make certain blade still tight. So frustrating. I am now giving up on Nutribullet and switching to NutriNinja. Hopefully, the leakage won't be an issue.
Check the gasket in your extractor blade unit. I was having leaks and found that my NutriBullet Pro was shipped without a gasket! I'm surprised the leaks weren't much worse! Contacted their Customer Service and I'm waiting for a reply.