Nutribullet Pro 900

829 Views 7 replies
Steven A.

Hello!

I'm just now hearing about this new, more powerful Nutribullet Pro 900.  Is there any reason I would want to "upgrade" to this unit from my standard Nutribullet?  I guess I'm not exactly having any problems with the one I've got.  What would be the benefit of getting a more powerful unit?

Thanks!

-Steve

The 900 makes it a bit smoother and also comes with a taller cup and a to-go lid. If you're liking your current NutriBullet, I wouldn't say you need a new one just yet unless you wanted those and know of someone who would like your 600 watt version :)
Hi Steve, We are happy toHi Steve, We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your NutriBullet. As you mentioned, the NutriBullet Pro 900 has a more powerful motor. It also comes with a different book called The Life Changing Recipes book. The NutriBullet Pro 900 comes with a 32 ounce Colossal Cup with a flip top lid. We hope this helps with your decision. Have a great day!
I just purchased the Nutribullet 900 and am eager to use it. I have noticed that some recipes say that it is better to use the milling blade first on some ingredients. How do I purchase this blade since the 900 series did not come with the milling blade. It came with two pulverizing blades.
With the NutriBullet 900 Pro Series, you will notice that you really don't require milling before you blast. However, if you wish to order a milling blade, you can contact customer service at 855-346-8874 Monday-Sunday 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. EST and place an order for the milling blade. Enjoy your NutriBullet!
Thanks for the quick response. It is great to hear that I will not need the milling blade. I am really starting to enjoy my NutriBullet!
That's great. Happy Blasting!
After consulting with a very helpful CSR, I recently purchased the 900 Pro. I'm still waiting for it to arrive. But I will tell you that this Pro was recommended because, at 6'4" and 245 lbs, I was constantly filling my regular Nutribullet beyond the safe line amd the 900 Pro apparently comes with a larger 32 oz. cup (as well as a stronger motor) so that I can safely get my NutriFill w/o damaging my machine.