Pro 900

865 Views 6 replies
Carol V.

What's the difference between the 600 and the 900 other than the obvious speed?  I've only had the 600 for 3 weeks and I'm wondering if I should have waited for ithe 900 to get to the UK

Pastorcaz wrote:

What's the difference between the 600 and the 900 other than the obvious speed?  I've only had the 600 for 3 weeks and I'm wondering if I should have waited for ithe 900 to get to the UK

The 900 comes with 2 tall cups (24 ounces), 1 collasal cup (32 ounces), a book with life changing recipes, 1 flip top to go lid and no milling blade.
will the cups from the 600 series fit in the 900 series and can I order a milling blade for the 600 series and would it fit in the 900 series
candygirl wrote: will the cups from the 600 series fit in the 900 series and can I order a milling blade for the 600 series and would it fit in the 900 series
Yes you can and the cups fit both! It's full cost $9.96 plus $2.99 s/h. Call customer service to order at 1-855-346-8874.
They say the 900 will grind fresh wheat grass. I have never done that, but I can tell you, it grinds blackberry seeds to liquid. Something the 600 did not do as well! It's just more powerful. I love mine so much. I'm getting ready to make one in a few minutes!!!
I just got the nutribullet pro. It may turn blackberries into liquid, but what do you do put only black berries in? I just had a blast with the 900 with a little yogurt bananas and grapes. And the grapes left little pieces. When I used my old and new blade it leaked. Then I put apple juice in with both my old and new blade and it didn't leak. The bananas and grapes mixture did not leak with my 600 nutribullet either with my old or new cup.And the apple juice did not leak with my old or new cup and new blade in the 900. I will try again tomorrow and see what happens.
candygirl wrote: I just got the nutribullet pro. It may turn blackberries into liquid, but what do you do put only black berries in? I just had a blast with the 900 with a little yogurt bananas and grapes. And the grapes left little pieces. When I used my old and new blade it leaked. Then I put apple juice in with both my old and new blade and it didn't leak. The bananas and grapes mixture did not leak with my 600 nutribullet either with my old or new cup.And the apple juice did not leak with my old or new cup and new blade in the 900. I will try again tomorrow and see what happens.
If you keep having an issue I would suggest calling customer service at 1-855-346-8874