Kotoole, Krista has given great advice and will add to it a little.
• Stop all intake of dairy products
• Stop the intake of refined and processed foods at least until inflammation is under control. Then limit greatly.
• Make your diet rich in colorful fruits and veggies, nuts, seeds, beans. And low glycemic grains.
• Go gluten free
• Avoid sugary and high glycemic foods and products they are highly inflammatory to the vascular system.
• Eat organic foods only (wash well) very colorful foods.
• Eliminate all trans fats and preservative laden foods from your diet.
• Increase omega 3's in your diet
• Increase extra virgin olive oil intake
• Use ginger, garlic and onions daily
• Eat foods rich in vitamin C (heals blood vessel wall cells)
• Eat foods rice in Vitamin E (heals blood vessel wall cells)
• Add Pycnogenol® to your diet and blast studies show they decrease vascular inflammation http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/47188.php
Obviously clear all of this with your doctor.
let us know how you are doing.
Wally Bishop C.N.C.