While I cannot prescribe any type of diet for you, I can make general recommendations for things science points to that may be helpful. For specifics for your condition, please consult a personal dietitian or oncologist.
A few things to consider are:
- If you have acid reflux, get that under control...as this can increase rick of esophageal cancer.
- eat an anti-inflammatory diet (http://www.nutriliving.com/blog/top-10-anti-inflammatory-foods)
- A diet high in green and yellow fruits and vegetables and cruciferous vegetables (such as cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower) may lower the risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus.
- I noted one study where freeze dried strawberries were shown to help (http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20110406/strawberries-may-help-prevent-esophageal-cancer)
- Other lifestyle factors - check this out: http://www.fhcrc.org/en/news/releases/2013/04/esophageal-cancer-risk-vary-lifestyle-factors.html