Please use this form for health related questions only. For all other questions please contact customer service.

How can I accommodate my tree nut allergy?

I just received my Nutribulet and am excited to use it.  I noticed many of the recipes contain almonds, almond milk, and other nuts.  I have a tree nut allergy.  What can I supplement tree nuts with?  And is there another type of milk I could use other than almond milk that would provide the same nutrients?

1 Answer
4 years ago

Dietitian's Answer

Try hemp milk, rice milk, or oat milk. You can also use seeds in place of any nuts (pumpkin, sesame, chia, hemp, or sunflower)

Community Answers

There are no community answers for this question yet. Be the first!

You must be signed in to answer. Sign In or Register for Free