1. That would be a great Blast to start with.
2. You can use the small cup for a snack, but if you are going to be using this for a meal replacement, I would suggest using the tall cup.
3. Yes, you drink the whole Blast at once.
4. It is good to have a variety. I would suggest picking 2-3 Blasts that you drink throughout the week. This will prevent you from getting sick of your Blasts, and will expose your body to a variety of nutrients.
5. If you want a comprehensive plan, I would suggest checking out our 5 day cleanse, this would be a great place to get started and help jump start your health: http://www.nutriliving.com/forums/cleanse-forums/clean-2014-new-years-cleanse-162014