This would depend on the type of activity, type of disability, gender, weight, and goals. Therefore, I would suggest you spend some one-on-one time with a local dietitian who can tailor recommendations to you.
In general, a well-balanced diet is key just as it is for everyone...adding in more protein for weight loss and building lean muscle.
Things to pay attention to:
- Calories to fit activity level
- Calcium, magnesium, and other bone-building/bone-preserving nutrients like vitamin K.
- Protein, zinc and vitamin C to help with any wound healing or sores
- Skip the sugary sodas and treats - stay hydrated with water
- Fiber to help keep regular bowel movements