Please use this form for health related questions only. For all other questions please contact customer service.

Can I talk to a nutritionist/dietitian for specific questions?

I have reflux and am supposed to watch out for acidic foods. also have hypothyroidism and take synthroid. I have vertigo and meneires disease in ears. have some balance issues. have a lot of aches and pains and inflammation. it's hard to exercise at all. I need to lose about 80 lbs. am overwhelmed as to which problem to address first and how to go about it. can't go out in the hot weather, the heat makes me feel sick. what's a girl to do?

1 Answer
3 years ago

Dietitian's Answer

Hey there!

While I cannot provide personal recommendations as I do not know your health history, we are here to provide general information that you can take your personal healthcare provider to see if it's appropriate for you.
Check out these links here for some info on some of your concerns:

Community Answers

There are no community answers for this question yet. Be the first!

You must be signed in to answer. Sign In or Register for Free