- 1 Cup Spinach
- 2 Medium Leeks, chopped
- ½ White Onion
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Cups Low Sodium Vegetable Stock
- 1 Can Chickpeas, rinsed and strained
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place leeks and onions onto a sheet pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and toss together. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Add the cooked leeks and onions to the NutriBullet Rx soup pitcher with the spinach, vegetable stock, and almond milk and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle.
While the soup is heating, heat the rest of the olive oil in a small sauté pan on the stove to medium-high heat, and add the chickpeas, turmeric, and paprika and stir frequently until the chickpeas start to brown, about 3 minutes.
When the soup is done cooking, pour into a bowl and top with chickpeas.