This chowder is comfort and happiness in a bowl! Made with hearty ingredients, like cauliflower and sweet potato, this creamy soup will keep your tummy full and your taste buds satisfied!
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, cut into small cubes
Avocado Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Stalk Celery, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Baby Carrots, roughly chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Cup Low Sodium Vegetable Stock
- 1 Cup Low-Fat Unsweetened Coconut Milk, from a can
- ¼ Teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- ¼ Teaspoon Onion Powder
In a medium sauté pan, heat 1 teaspoon of avocado oil on medium heat, add the sweet potatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they soften.
Next, add the celery and carrots and sauté for an additional 7 minutes.
Once vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and allow to cool completely for approximately 30 minutes before adding to your Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher.
Once vegetables have cooled, add them to the Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher, along with all remaining ingredients, and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle. Adjust seasonings as desired.