Who doesn’t like to indulge while eating healthy at the same time? This chocolaty and nutty pudding is the perfect way to get longevity-boosting ingredients into your diet. The recipe combines heart-healthy avocados, potassium-rich bananas, and antioxidant-rich cacao to make a sweet, creamy treat that can also boost immunity and help maintain healthy blood pressure.
This chocolaty goodness is so decadent, no one will know it’s actually good for you!
- ½ Large Ripe Avocado, pit removed
- 1 Large Ripe Banana
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa or Cacao Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter, unsalted
- 1 Tablespoon Honey or Agave
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or Soy Milk)
Combine all above ingredients in NutriBullet cup and extract until smooth.
Pour into 4 small glass serving dishes, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours (or until it thickens).