These guilt-free crab cakes are out of this world! Made with veggies instead of bread crumbs and other filler ingredients, these insanely delicious crab cakes are also pretty good for you. Enjoy them with a fresh squeeze of lemon and a side of mixed greens!
- 2 Stalks Celery, cut to fit chute
- ½ White Onion, cut to fit chute
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, seeds and ribs removed and cut to fit chute
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Florets
Natural Crab Meat, drained
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- ⅛ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Using the Slicer/Shredder attachment, shred the celery stalk using the inner pusher to help keep the celery stable.
Next, shred the onion, bell pepper, and cauliflower into a bowl.
In a medium size sauté pan, add 1 teaspoon of ghee on medium heat. Add all veggies and sauté until softened, about 4 to 5 minutes. Allow veggies to cool slightly.
Place slightly cooled veggies back into the bowl, add crab meat, all seasonings, flour, and mayo and mix until combined. If mixture seems too wet, add 1 tablespoon of extra coconut flour at a time to reach desired consistency.
Form cakes with your hands, and cook in the remaining ghee on medium heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.