- ½ Head Napa Cabbage
- ½ Head Red Cabbage
- 2 Carrots
- ½ Clove Garlic
- ¼ Inch Ginger
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro
- ½ Cup Bean Sprouts
- ¼ Cup Almonds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Creamy Peanut Butter
Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds, toasted
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Coconut Milk (carton, not can)
- ⅔ Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
Make the Sesame Vinaigrette by whisking together 2 2/3 tablespoons of rice vinegar, a teaspoon of honey or agave, and 2 teaspoons of sesame oil in a bowl and set aside.
To make the Thai Peanut Dressing, add the soy sauce (or tamari), 2/3 teaspoon of rice vinegar, peanut butter, coconut milk, 2/3 teaspoon of honey, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and salt into a NutriBullet or high speed blender and process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Using the Slicer Blade, slice the napa cabbage, red cabbage, and toasted almonds. With the same blade, chop fresh basil and cilantro. Set aside.
Using the Shredder Blade, grate the scrubbed carrots and set aside.
Add shredded Napa and purple cabbage, shredded carrots, bean sprouts, basil, cilantro, sesame seeds, and sliced almonds into a large bowl.
Pour both sesame and peanut dressings over the chopped vegetable mixture before serving and toss to coat evenly.
Time to PreparePrep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- To make a larger batch of the Sesame Vinaigrette ahead of time, see page 122 of the Veggie Bullet Cookbook.
- To make a larger batch of the Thai Peanut Dressing ahead of time, see page 123 of the Veggie Bullet Cookbook.
- For a healthy dose of fiber and heart-protecting fats, add a diced avocado before serving.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.