There is something about the mix of vegetables and fruits that kids always love. Add in a bit of cheese and a few sprigs of mint, and they are goners! The sweet, savory, and refreshing flavors of this salad always make it a favorite at family barbecues.
- 1 Cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Cup Onion, sliced
- 1 Cup Watermelon, chopped
- 1 Cup Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Cup Black Olives, sliced
Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½ Cup Peppermint or Spearmint
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Dash Sea Salt
- 1 Dash Ground Black Pepper
Using the slicing attachment, slice cucumber, onion, tomato, mint leaves and feta.
Place into a large bowl and add in watermelon, olives, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Toss to evenly coat with the dressing and serve nice and cold with a slice of crusty bread.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Just expect to add additional prep time and use more counter space.