Fresh zucchini noodles take this chicken curry dish to the next level with their crisp texture, light flavor, and healthy ingredient properties. Just grab your Veggie Bullet, snap on the Spiralizer Blade and you’ll have a bowl full of “zoodles” in seconds. Add ginger, peas, garlic, tomatoes, and curry, and you’ve got a healthy n’ tasty dish you’ll be making over and over!
- 1 Medium Zucchini, cut to fit chute
- ½ Yellow Onion, cut to fit chute
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ¾ Cup Light Coconut Milk, from a can
Low Sodium Bouillon Cube
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Cup Frozen Peas, thawed
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
Precooked and Shredded Organic Chicken
Using the Spiralizer attachment, spiralize the zucchini and place zoodles into a bowl and set aside. Take off the Spiralizer attachment and place on the Shredder/Slicer attachment. Using the Slicer Blade, slice the onion into a small bowl and set aside.
In a medium sauté pan, add oil on medium heat. Add onions and sauté for about 4 minutes, or until translucent. Add garlic and sauté for an additional 2 minutes, or until soft.
Next, add the coconut milk, bouillon cube, and all seasonings and increase heat to medium-high. Allow the sauce to come to a simmer, and reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Adjust seasoning as desired.
Once sauce has slightly reduced and thicken, add peas, tomatoes, and chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
Divide zoodles into bowls and pour the curry over the top and serve.
- Bouillon cube is recommended instead of chicken or vegetable broth for a thicker curry and more concentrated and delicious flavor! Can't find it? Use 2 tbsp. of vegetable stock or chicken stock and add 1/4 tsp more salt.
- For the precooked chicken, we recommend using store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.