- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- 1 Cup Shiitake Mushrooms, or 5-6 pieces
- 2 Cloves Garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 Large Parsnips, peeled with ends removed
- 5 Broccolini, roughly chopped
- ¼ Cup Low Sodium Vegetable Stock
- ¼ Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk, from a can
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley
Parmesan Cheese, shredded (optional)
Place a medium size bowl underneath the Veggie Bullet chute. Using the slicing attachment, slice all mushrooms into the bowl.
In a medium sauté pan, add olive oil on medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
While the vegetables are cooking, make the parsnip noodles by using the standard spiralizing blade, and spiralize each parsnip and place the finished noodles into the same bowl as the sliced mushrooms.
Add the parsnip noodles, and the broccolini to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes, just until the noodles are slightly soft.
Add the vegetable stock, coconut milk, lemon juice and zest, salt, red pepper flakes, and stir. Let it cook and warm through for 2 minutes. Adjust seasonings as desired.
Remove from the heat and serve with parsley, and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Don't have a Veggie Bullet? You can use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, or a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.