When it comes to side dishes, it’s always good to offer guests a couple of veggie options. This one celebrates spring and the delicious bounty that comes with it! These beans are slightly charred and loaded with the fabulous flavors of spring that everyone will love!
- 5 Cups Green Beans, trimmed
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To Taste Sea Salt
- To Taste Ground Black Pepper
Rinse green beans and trim the stems off the tips.
Place green beans in a shallow baking dish and toss with olive oil.
Next, put walnuts and rosemary in the Veggie Bullet blender and pulse 5-6 times in order to chop, but not puree the mixture.
Sprinkle this mixture over the green beans and season with sea salt and pepper.
Bake at 475 for about 15 minutes or until you see brown charring on the beans.
- Don't own a Veggie Bullet yet? Use a hand spiralizer to spiralize your fruits and veggies, a food processor to shred and chop, and a knife and cutting board to slice. Expect additional prep time and counter space.