ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
At NutriBullet, LLC, we take pride in our products. We go out of our way to make products of superior quality and craftsmanship, products designed to meet or exceed the demands placed on them through everyday use. Because of this commitment to quality, we warrant the NutriBullet Select to be free of defects for one full year (you may at your option extend this limited warranty for an additional 4 years by purchasing an additional limited warranty which shall commence at the end of the one year term). Here's the deal: If your NutriBullet Select stops operating to your satisfaction due to defects in materials or workmanship, we'll gladly repair it or replace it for free (excluding shipping and processing charges). For warranty service, simply call our customer service department @1-844-900-7760 or contact our Customer Service department and we will be glad to help you. At NutriBullet, LLC, your complete satisfaction is our daily goal (hey, we know what it's like to be the customer!).
NutriBullet, LLC warrants that the NutriBullet Select is free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
- This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by NutriBullet, LLC. Any implied warranties on the product (including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. NutriBullet, LLC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.