- Are the SuperFoods safe to consume while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe for my kids to eat?
- How much can I use in each Blast?
- May I use it in more than one Blast a day?
- May I combine different SuperBoost blends into one NutriBlast?
- Are your products organic?
- Are your products gluten-free?
- Why am I unable to have the SuperFoods shipped to my address?
- How do I store the SuperFoods to maintain freshness?
- Have your SuperFoods been tested for heavy metals?
- Do you have recipes that include these SuperFood blends?
- Where can I buy the NutriBullet?
1. Are the SuperFoods safe to consume while pregnant or breastfeeding?
While our SuperFood blends use whole food ingredients without excipients or fillers, dietary supplements are not generally advised during pregnancy and lactation. As with any new dietary change or supplement, it is best to consult with your doctor before adding the SuperFoods to your diet if you are pregnant or nursing.
2. Is it safe for my kids to eat?
Our SuperFood blends use whole food ingredients to provide an extra boost of nutrition without the use of excipients or fillers; however, dietary supplements are not generally formulated for those under 18 years of age. It is best to consult with your child's physician before including the SuperFood blends in his/her diet.
3. How much can I use in each Blast?
We recommend adding 1-3 servings of your desired SuperFood blend per NutriBlast, according to personal tastes and preferences.
4. May I use it in more than one Blast a day?
Yes, you may add a SuperFood blend to more than one Blast per day, but we advise that you limit your intake to 3 daily servings of any one SuperFood blend variety.
5. May I combine different SuperBoost blends into one NutriBlast?
Yes, you may mix different SuperFood blends into your blasts - in fact, we encourage it! Our products contain many different ingredients, so combining them in your Blast will increase the variety of nutrients you'll receive. We do, however, recommend you limit your mixture to three different SuperFood blends. Adding too many might result in some less-than-delicious flavor combinations.
6. Are your products organic?
We are happy to say that all of our SuperFood blends are Certified Organic! Most of our blends are also certified as vegan, gluten-free, kosher, and non-GMO.
7. Are your products gluten-free?
Our SuperFood blends are made exclusively from gluten-free ingredients. All have been Certified Gluten-free, excluding the SuperFood Fat Burning Boost and SuperFood Energy Boost, which are currently in the process of receiving their certification.
8. Why am I unable to have the SuperFoods shipped to my address?
We are currently shipping to the Continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. At this point we are unable to ship to Canada due to certain restrictions with regard to shipping supplements.
9. How do I store the SuperFoods to maintain freshness?
To maintain freshness, we recommend you tightly seal your superfoods and store them in a cool, dry, dark place. Refrigerating your boosts is an option. When stored correctly, NutriBullet SuperFood blends will stay fresh for up to one year from their manufacture date.
10. Have your SuperFoods been tested for heavy metals?
Yes, we are very adamant about making sure each batch of every SuperFood blend meets California's strict Prop 65 specifications for heavy metals, testing both incoming raw ingredients and the finished product before releasing for sale. You can rest assured that the NutriBullet's SuperFood blends meet the highest standards of quality across the board.
11. Do you have recipes that include these SuperFood blends?
We sure do! Check out the suggested recipes on each individual bag, and check HERE on NutriLiving.com for additional recipes, tips, and tricks using the NutriBullet SuperFood Blends.
12. Where can I buy the NutriBullet?
You can purchase the NutriBullet here.